Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Don't Be Afraid!

Isaiah 41:10
I will not be afraid, for my Father is with me. I will not be dismayed for He is my God. He will strengthen me, He will help me. He will uphold me with His victorious right hand (Jesus).

This is talking about God's grace. When we are afraid, dismayed and in our weakness, God's grace comes and rescues us. The Bible mentions Jesus as the right hand of God. So because of what Jesus has done for us at the cross we receive the full benefit of what He did through God's grace.
There are days I'm discouraged, stressed, have fear and just need help. I have to meditate on what my Father has done for me. I enter into His rest and gain peace over the situation. Once we have peace with whatever problem we are going through, God's grace can come in and work in us what we can not do for ourselves.
Find some of the promises of God, which I have listed under one of my messages, and meditate on them daily.

No comments: