Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

Time is Very Short!

I know some will want to know what I mean by time is being short.  For believers and non-believers I am referring to what is called the rapture. The bible doesn't  use the word rapture it  calls it the call I got away. This is a promise  made by Jesus that He will remove His people (believers) from the earth. The remains of the bodies of believers will go first, then those are alive at that time will follow. This means  that there will be people who will not die. This will happen in the blinking of an eye, that's fast.
However before this rapture can take place certain prophecies had to take place. There is a lot of them and we won't  get into those now.
My main reason for writing about this is that I want as many people  as possible to be rapture as possible. Why? Because  things are going to get so bad here on earth, that you don't want be here for the seven years that follow. According to scriptures billions will die during  this time from war, famine, disease and sickness. Anyone during this time that doesn't or won't  believe in their heart that Jesus  was crucified,  died, went to hell and  rose  the third will not make it to heaven. Really if you don't  believe that now you won't  make it to heaven. But if you do believe you will miss that 7 year nightmare.
I have never been one to say the end is near! I'm not now. There is no end of the earth as some have proclaimed. But it is urgent. I have been doing a lot of research lately and all the signs point to the rapture. 
So let's get to the main point. Do you believe in your  heart that Jesus died for you? And if you never have believed in Jesus,  now is the time. Look at it this way if I'm wrong about Jesus, neither of us has anything to lose. We'll all just go into eternity and nothing is there.  But if I'm right then I have everything to gain and you have everything to lose. I couldn't imagine an eternity of the worse pain imaginable, in hell forever.
But it's  real simple to go to heaven. All you have to do is pray to God out loud and ask His forgiveness. Tell Him that you believe in your heart that Jesus came to this earth as a man, died on  the cross for, rose from the grave on the third day and is now in heaven. 
That's  all it takes and welcome to the family of God. 

No comments: